Wednesday, February 14, 2018 Ash Wednesday services will be as follows:
8:15 am, Imposition of Ashes during Christ Episcopal School Chapel.
7:00 pm, Imposition of Ashes with Holy Communion.
2018 Lenten Schedule
Dinner in Lent, Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. in School Hall,
lecture beginning around 6:30 p.m.
- Lent 1 Dinner February 21 – Mr. Andrew Lazo – Vestry dinner
- Lent 2 Dinner February 28 – Dr. Owen Smith – Altar Guild dinner
- Lent 3 Dinner March 7 – Jerry McCune – DOK dinner
- Lent 4 March 14 – Spring Break – NO SPEAKER OR DINNER
- Lent 5 Dinner March 21 – NO SPEAKER – Comm. of Hope & EYC dinner
- Lent 6 Holy Week March 28 – Holy week – NO SPEAKER OR DINNER
Note: Congregation brings bread and salads. No desserts- It’s Lent!
Holy Week Schedule
Maudy Thursday Communion
March 29 – 7pm, Church (Watch to follow)
Stations of the Cross
March 30 – noon, Church
Good Friday Communion
Reserve Sacrament, March 30 – 7pm, Church
Great Vigil of Easter
with Exsultet Chant/Communion, April 1 – 6:30am, Church
Easter Celebration Service
April 1 – 10:30am (no 8am service)
EYC Youth Ministry
2017-2018 NEW FORMAT
Gathering & Games 5:30 pm (all ages)
Dinner 6:00 (all ages)
Learning Conversation 6:30- 7:00 pm (J/EYC separate)
Worship 7:00 pm
Pick up 7:30 pm
Stay tuned for a calendar for the Spring!!!
Joanne Castleberry leads this study, which will return on Thurs, Jan. 12th from 10-11:30 am. The study topic is to be determined. If you need babysitting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any information. Invite your friends- all are welcome- and come as you are!